Mike Smith of Giant Themes have submitted his free theme to be published on WPBeginner. Guerrilla v2 is a simple WordPress blog style theme with custom back-end features to make your theme-editing easier.
(Click on the Image for Live Demo)
- Logo changer: add your logo url & the size of the logo
- Stylesheet Changer: the three styles are built into a drop down for you
- Google analytics: add your code into the box and it’s automatically added into your site
- Timthumb options: Activate timthumb’s image resizer and also choose the width/height
- RSS Feed options: add your feed url and feedreader name to get the rss box to show up and allow email sign ups
- Twitter options: Add your twitter name, choose how many tweets to show & choose the twitter section title
- Advertisements: 300×250 in the sidebar, 300×250 on single post pages, 468×60 on the single post pages (and under the first post on every page), 125×125 ad block in the sidebar
Note to Designers: You can also submit your free WordPress themes for us to review and share with WPBeginner’s audience. Use our Make a Suggestion form.