Wouldn’t it be great if you could win exciting prizes for engaging with the WPBeginner community?
Every month, our top blog commenters will win HUGE rewards, including premium WordPress plugin licenses and cash prizes.
Aside from the monthly contest, we will also have awards for our top commenters of the year as part of our annual contest. Annual winners will get the prize including Macbook Air, Apple iPad, and Airpod based on your rankings!
Top Commenter Contest: Duration, Rules and Prizes
Our Top Commenter Contest is a monthly contest that starts on Nov 1st, 2023, where our 3 top commenters can win exciting prizes by regularly commenting on any WPBeginner blog posts.
Here are the top commenters from the current month.
In addition to the monthly contest, we are also running a grand annual contest where 3 of our top commenters across all months will win even more exciting prizes.
Contest Duration & Prizes
The contest starts from Nov 1st, 2023, to Oct 31st, 2024 (12 months). After every month, we announce 3 winners on this page. Below are the prizes you can win:
- Cash prizes: Every month, our 3 top commenters can win cash prizes worth $200 / $100 / $50 respectively.
- A Premium WordPress plugin: Aside from the cash prize, you can also win a Pro license for any premium plugins listed below.
- Annual Prizes: Finally, we’ll choose 3 grand winners at the end of the contest October 31, 2024. The prizes for the annual winners are MacBook Air for 1st place, Apple iPad for 2nd place, and Airpod for 3rd place.
Here is the list of products from which you can choose your pro licenses.
WPForms, MonsterInsights, OptinMonster, AIOSEO, SeedProd, Thrive Suite, Funnelkit, Uncanny Automator, MemberPress, Easy Digital Downloads, SearchWP, RafflePress, Formidable Forms, WPCode, Duplicator, Smash Balloon, WP Mail SMTP, WP Simple Pay, AffiliateWP, Pretty Links.
Here are the rules for our Top Commenter Contest.
- Moderation rules: We typically approve all blog comments for publication as long as they comply with our Comment Policy. We moderate our comments on weekdays. Only the approved comments will be counted for the contest.
- Comment qualification: To prevent spam submissions and contribute value to the discussion, it’s advised to all participants to follow the quality guidelines given below. Even if the comments are approved, failing to adhere to these guidelines will disqualify the commenters from participating in the contest.
- Make sure to add value to the conversation. You can ask questions if you need help or help other commenters by replying to their thread. You can also share your thoughts, provide an additional tip, and more.
- Do not game the system, which includes but is not limited to submitting similar comments on multiple blog posts for the sake of increasing the comment count.
- Only comments with a minimum of 50 characters will be counted for the contest. Shorter comments will be excluded from counting.
- Eligibility: Everybody is eligible to participate in the contest except for the following people.
- People who post less than 10 comments in a month.
- Any employees of Awesome Motive or subsidiary companies belonging in the WPBeginner growth fund.
- We also reserve the right to ban any commenters from showing up on the comment counter who abuse the system, like not complying with the above rules.
- Transparency: At the bottom of this page, you can see a comment counter that shows a list of top 10 commenters.
- Name and email: When submitting multiple comments throughout WPBeginner, be sure to use the same name and email address. That way, our comment counter can display the number of approved comments, and you can stand a chance to win the contest.
- Choosing winners: Top commenters, unless they’re disqualified by not adhering to the rules, will be automatically classified as winners. With that said, the final decision to decide the winner will remain at our sole discretion.
- Winner announcement: Winners’ name and their comment count will be published here on this page. If you’re selected as a winner, you’ll receive an email from us.
Top Commenters for the Current Month
Here are the top commenters of this month.
That’s it! We hope you’ll love engaging with our community and learn more about WordPress in the process.
What are you waiting for?
Go read our articles and share your thoughts with us!
As always, we want to thank you for your continued support of WPBeginner, and we look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come.