Do you want to make a great first impression with your emails?
Using a well-designed email signature is one of the best and easiest ways to make a great first impression.
Every email client lets you use and manage email signatures. However, designing a signature is what most businesses struggle with.
We’ll explain how to design a great signature with our email signature generator.
Why Use an Email Signature Generator?
An email signature has the same purpose as a business card. It shows who you are and the brand you represent. It also reassures the email recipients that they are communicating with a real person, not a bot.
Email signatures are also used to show recipients your contact details, like phone number, social media account, URL of your WordPress site, and more.
A well-designed email signature can help make a good first impression. However, most people don’t use it because it’s not easy to design one.
With WPBeginner’s Email Signature Generator, you can quickly design a signature for FREE. No need to hire a designer or use an expensive design tool.
The best part is that it works with any email client, such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Apple Mail, and more.
Why We Recommend HTML Email Signatures
While there are a few different ways to create email signatures, our tool only lets you generate HTML email signatures.
The benefits of using HTML signatures are as follows:
- Unlike image-only signatures, HTML signatures are not likely to be flagged by spam filters because of their high text:image ratio.
- HTML signature is supported by almost every email client available.
- Easy to switch between email clients and keep the signature intact.
- Of course, HTML email signatures are highly customizable.
How WPBeginner Email Signature Generator Works
WPBeginner’s Email Signature Generator makes designing an aesthetically pleasing signature easy. All it takes is 3 easy steps.
- Select an email signature template
- Enter your signature details
- Sign up for the newsletter and copy the email signature code
Step 1: Select an Email Signature Template
The first thing you’ll need to do is to select the email signature template that you want to use.
After selecting a template, you’ll be directed to our email signature builder, where you can customize all signature details, like name, email address, phone number, website URL, and so on.
The best thing is that if you want, you can change the template later as you build your email signature.
Step 2: Enter Your Signature Details
Now that you’ve selected a template for your signature, it’s time to customize it.
Our signature builder comes with 4 options to customize it the way you want.
- General: This is where you’ll add details of yourself, your company, and your position at the company.
- Theme: Feel free to customize the theme or, in other words, template as you tweak your signature.
- Addons: Here, you can add social media details and upload an avatar and a logo URL.
- Styling: Go to styling if you want advanced options to customize your signature. You can change elements like fonts, spacing, and more.
Step 3: Sign Up for the Newsletter and Copy Signature Code
In this step, you’ll be asked to sign up for the WPBeginner newsletter. Enter your name and email, and click Confirm and Submit.
You’ve successfully created an email signature design. Now go ahead and copy the design. Then, paste it into your email client.
For example, if you want to copy your email signature to Gmail, just check out this guide by Gmail.
Gmail doesn’t come with an HTML editor inside the email signature field, but our email signature generator outputs your new signature in both rich text and HTML format.
When you click the ‘Copy Signature’ button, your computer will copy your email signature. You can then paste it straight into the Gmail ‘Signature’ section.
There you have it!
Next time you write an email, make sure to choose the new email signature you’ve created.
Using an Email Signature Generator – Best Practices
Our email signature tool allows you to add as many or as few details to your signature. It’s in your best interest to only add the details you want to provide to your recipients.
Here are some important elements of an HTML email signature.
- Your first and last name
- Your business, job title, and department
- Contact details, including phone or physical address if needed
If you want to provide even more details to your email signatures, no worries. Our email signature tool helps you add as many details as you want, including
- Your recent photograph
- Your company logo
- Social media profile links
- And so on
Start Fostering Trust with an Email Signature
WPBeginner’s Email Signature Generator makes it easier than ever to build a well-designed email signature. Using this online tool is completely free. If you know how to point and click with a mouse, you can design a unique email signature for yourself.
With our email signature tool, it only takes a few minutes to get going, and you’ll be on your way to building an aesthetically pleasing signature on your own.
If you’re looking for more ways to make a great first impression with your emails, follow these resources:
- How to set up a professional email address with Gmail
- How to create a free business email address in 5 minutes
- How to register a domain name and get it for FREE