PushEngage is a powerful web push notification tool that helps you engage and retain visitors even after they’ve left your site. It’s used by over 10,000+ companies, including big-name brands like Dominos and TUI.
Over the last three years, web push notification have become a top 5 traffic source on WPBeginner.
That’s why we acquired PushEngage in 2020 to finally create a powerful web push notification plugin that does everything you need to get more traffic & sales.
What Do You Get with PushEngage?
With PushEngage, you get access to everything you need to easily send customized web push notifications. Our push notification tools let you keep visitors engaged long after their first visit to your site.
Here are the features that make PushEngage the best push notification tool on the market:
- Multiple Different Notification Types – You can use PushEngage to send lots of different types of notification. These include new blog post notifications, product announcements, cart abandonment reminders, triggered notifications, website monetization messages, and personalized messages.
- Triggered Notifications – PushEngage lets you send notifications when a certain trigger occurs. A great way to use this is to let customers set up price alert notifications. When the price of a product drops, they’ll automatically get a notification (along with a product image and link).
- Automatic Drip Campaigns – You can easily set up a series of notification messages that will go out automatically. For instance, you might try a welcome campaign to engage new users or a cross-sell campaign to promote products to users who’ve already purchased.
- Offline Notifications – Users don’t need to be on your website, or even online, when you send notifications. They’ll see your notifications as soon as they’re back online using their computer or device.
- Personalization – Make your push notifications more effective using personalization. It’s easy with PushEngage, where you can segment users either manually or automatically. This lets you target users with exactly what they want.
- Dynamic Segmentation – PushEngage offers dynamic segmentation, automatically segmenting your push notification subscribers based on their actions. Plus, your users will be put into geographical segments for their city and country, making it easy for you to create hyper-localized offers.
- A/B Testing – Using A/B testing lets you ensure that your push notifications are as effective as possible. PushEngage makes it easy with lots of options for A/B testing. You can test the notification title, message, image(s), action button text, and more.
- Cart Abandonment Reminder – Customers often add items to their cart then fail to check out. You can use PushEngage to send a helpful reminder to remind them about their products. That way, you’ll make sales that you’d otherwise have lost.
- Goal Tracking & Analytics – See how your push campaigns are doing using PushEngage’s powerful goal tracking and analytics tools. You easily see stats on your subscribers, views, and CTR. You can also dig into detailed analytics to see which opt-in funnels are working best, how your individual notification messages are performing, and more.
- Deep eCommerce Integrations – PushEngage has powerful integration tools. It works seamlessly with WooCommerce, and with eCommerce platforms like Shopify and BigCommerce.
- Scheduled Notifications for Different Timezones – PushEngage lets you schedule notifications ahead of time, which is a standard feature you’d expect from any good push notification plugin. But PushEngage goes much further too. You can set up your notifications to go out at the right time in each user’s timezone, meaning you’re much more likely to catch users when they’re online and ready to engage.
- Custom Domains & Branding – PushEngage lets you easily use your own branded custom domain for your push notifications. You can set up a sub-domain at your main domain (e.g. notify.wpbeginner.com for the domain wpbeginner.com). That way, users can instantly see that your notifications are from you.
- GDPR Compliant – If you have visitors from the EU (European Union), then your website needs to be compliant with GDPR. PushEngage is fully GDPR compliant, so you can safely use it on your site. There are lots of options you can set to make it clear that users are consenting to notifications and to make it easy for them to unsubscribe.
- Multiple Platform Integrations – PushEngage works with WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, Magneto, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Joomla, Drupal, and any HTML website.
- Multiple Browser Integrations – PushEngage notifications will work on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, Samsung, and UC Browser. They also work on both Android and iOS devices.
It’s incredibly easy to get started with PushEngage. It’s designed to be as straightforward as possible, and it even has a companion WordPress plugin. This lets you set up PushEngage on your site in no time at all.
PushEngage will automatically send out new blog post notifications as soon as you get the plugin up and running. Of course, you can easily switch these off if you want to send manual notifications of new posts instead.
Examples of PushEngage Notification Message
Here are just a few examples of the types of notifications you can create with PushEngage.
A Black Friday sale notification:
An abandoned cart notification, personalized with the user’s name:
A personalized price drop notification that uses a large image:
A notification that uses a large image plus emojis:
The PushEngage dashboard is easy to use, with all the options you need to quickly create, send, test, and analyze your push notifications.
It’s time to think beyond email newsletters. Push notifications help you stand out by bypassing the Promotions tab in Gmail. Your notifications won’t be moved out of sight by an algorithm.
You can send push notifications on both desktop and mobile, without going to the hassle and expense of building an app.
Ready to start growing your business faster with more traffic and customers? PushEngage makes it easy. You can even choose the totally FREE plan if you’re on a tight budget.
Note: PushEngage is maintained by WPBeginner’s founder Syed Balkhi and the team at PushEngage.