TrustPulse is a powerful social proof plugin that can instantly increase site conversions by up to 15%. It displays recent customer interactions on your website (social proof) which is proven to grow trust, boost conversions, and increase sales.
We designed TrustPulse to be really easy to use, even for beginners. It only takes a few minutes to set up and works straight out of the box.
Of course, we also made sure it’s as flexible as possible. You can customize every detail of your notifications to match your branding, and you can set custom display rules that let you show your notifications to the right people at the right time.
You’ve likely already seen TrustPulse in action some of your favorite websites. TrustPulse notifications appear as a small popup on the right hand side of the screen. They look like this:
You can even use TrustPulse’s “On Fire” notifications to show how many people are taking action. This is a great way to leverage FOMO (fear of missing out).
What Do You Get with TrustPulse?
TrustPulse works straight out of the box and can track all actions on your site. It has powerful configuration options, so you can setup social proof notifications exactly how you want.
Here are the TrustPulse’s features that make it the most powerful WordPress social proof plugin:
- Incredibly Easy Setup Process – TrustPulse just works. It takes less than 5 minutes to set it up. You don’t need to be a WordPress expert, and you don’t need to touch any code.
- Useful Analytics to Help You Boost Conversions – You can use TrustPulse to track and measure conversion goals. It lets you see at a glance which of your pages are getting the best conversion rate.
- Easily Customized Notifications – The default TrustPulse notifications look great, but you can customize them to fit your site and brand perfectly. You can change the message, colors, image used, notification size, animation style, and more. For instance, you could use a map icon, user avatar, pre-made icon, or any custom icon you like for the image.
- Smart Targeting – If you want to go further with TrustPulse, you can use advanced targeting rules and timing controls. These let you show your social proof notifications to the right people at the right time. You can show different notifications on different pages, and you can turn them off for mobile users if you want.
- Quick to Set Up but Easy to Customize – If you’re a beginner, you can stick with the default TrustPulse settings and just enter a few bits of information. If you’re more experienced, you can tweak things as much as you want. There’s full documentation on the TrustPulse website to help you.
- Top-Rated Support Team – TrustPulse was built by the team behind the incredibly popular conversion optimization toolkit, OptinMonster. Their top-rated support team is on hand to help if you have any questions or get stuck at any point.
TrustPulse is really easy to use. Even if you’re a total beginner, you’ll find it straightforward to change the default text, choose the type of image you want to use, and much more:
You don’t need to touch any code or do anything complicated to get TrustPulse working on your site.
In most cases, you can “automagically” capture your website’s activity. TrustPulse will watch for form activity on the page(s) you specify.
You can also set up precise rules for where and when the notifications should display on your site. It’s fine to leave these options set to the defaults, but you can quickly and easily tweak things if you want to.
If you want to do something a bit different with TrustPulse, you can easily use the built-in Zapier integration. This lets you connect TrustPulse to Zapier’s 500+ apps.
Want to see your conversions rise instantly? TrustPulse is incredibly easy to set up, and there’s even a risk-free 14 day money-back guarantee.
On a budget? You can try the free plan which is only available through the TrustPulse WordPress plugin. It includes up to 500 sessions. Each visit to your site from a single browser or device counts as a session.