At WPBeginner our goal is to level the playing field for small businesses, so they can grow and compete with the big guys.
We do this by focusing on three key areas: Tools, Teams, and Training.
- Tools – We build extremely powerful tools that are affordable and easy to use to help level the playing field.
- Teams – We offer world class support from real people. Our team members go the last mile to ensure our customers’ success every day.
- Training – We offer in-depth training and tutorials to help small businesses get maximum ROI from their online presence.
All of our premium WordPress plugins were built because we needed it for our own business. This gives us a unique advantage compared to other premium WordPress plugins in the industry.
Below are the key benefits of using our premium WordPress plugins:
- Easy to Use – We build our plugins from a users-first mindset. This is why our plugins are the easiest to use.
- Quality Code – We have some of the best WordPress developers in the world working in our team to ensure superior code quality.
- Performance Optimized – We pay extra attention to website speed. Our plugins are the fastest in their categories.
This is why over 20 million smart website owners use our premium WordPress plugins to grow their business.
Here’s a complete list of our premium plugins built by our various teams.
Premium WordPress Plugins by Our Team
- OptinMonster – Instantly grow your email list, get more leads and increase sales with the #1 most powerful conversion optimization toolkit in the world. Includes powerful website personalization features, A/B testing, and more.
- WPForms – Drag & Drop WordPress form builder. Over 300+ pre-made form templates to create contact form, payment form, online surveys, registration form, and more. Trusted by over 5 million website owners.
- MonsterInsights – The most powerful WordPress analytics plugin. Setup proper analytics tracking, so you can see the stats that matter to grow your business with confidence. Trusted by over 3 million website owners.
- AIOSEO – The best WordPress SEO plugin to help you improve your website’s SEO rankings. Includes our advanced SEO optimizer, sitemaps, schema markup for rich snippet, local SEO, and more. Trusted by over 3 million website owners.
- SeedProd – Create completely custom WordPress themes and layouts without writing any code. Drag & Drop WordPress page builder with 150+ templates, personalization tools, and more. Trusted by over 1 million website owners.
- WP Mail SMTP – Fix WordPress email deliverability issues. The most popular WordPress SMTP plugin with email logs, email reports, open & click tracking, and ability to control all aspect of WordPress mail. Trusted by over 2 million websites.
- Smash Balloon – World’s leading social media feed plugins for WordPress. Easily create customizable social media feeds for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Over a dozen feed layouts & templates. Trusted by over 1.6 million websites.
- Duplicator – Popular WordPress backup & migration plugin. Over 1,500,000+ smart website owners use Duplicator to make reliable and secure WordPress backups to protect their websites.
- Thrive Themes Suite – Popular growth suite for WordPress including tools like WordPress quiz maker, WordPress course creator, landing page builder, drag & drop theme customizer, popup plugin, and more. Over 200,000+ websites use ThriveThemes growth suite to improve their conversions.
- WPCode – The best WordPress code management plugin to help you future-proof website customization. It lets you easily add header & footer scripts, conversion pixels, custom code snippets with conditional logic and more. Over 1 million websites use WPCode to improve their workflow.
- PushEngage – The best web push notification software in the market. Easily communicate with website visitors after they leave your website. Great for increasing traffic & sales. Over 9 billion notifications sent each month on PushEngage.
- SearchWP – The most advanced WordPress search plugin. Completely customize your WordPress search form and search results algorithm to improve your content discoverability and increase sales. Trusted by over 30,000+ website owners.
- RafflePress – The most powerful WordPress giveaways and contest plugin. Turn your website visitors into brand ambassadors. Giveaways are the easiest way to increase traffic, get more social followers, and grow your email list … without buying any paid ads.
- Easy Digital Downloads – Top rated WordPress plugin for selling digital products and subscriptions. Easily sell eBooks, software, music, and more, protect digital downloads, accept payments, and more. Trusted by over 50,000 website owners.
- AffiliateWP – The most popular affiliate management plugin for WordPress. Easily launch an affiliate program for your store. One-click integration with WooCommerce, WPForms, and 20 other payment plugins. Unlock a new growth channel without the middleman fees.
- WP Simple Pay – Easily accept payments online without a complex shopping cart setup. Great for simple one-time or recurring payments. Built-in support for credit card payments, ACH bank debit, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and more.
- Sugar Calendar – An event calendar management plugin for WordPress. Create events, sell tickets, sync with Google Calendar, and more. Great for churches, conferences, paid webinars, and more.
- TrustPulse – Leverage the power of social proof to instantly increase site conversions by up to 15%. Automatically show real-time purchase notification and other website activity notifications to increase trust, conversions, and sales.
- WP Charitable – Top-rated donation and fundraising plugin for WordPress. Over 10,000+ non-profit organizations and website owners across the world use Charitable to create fundraising campaigns and raise more money online.
Premium WordPress Plugins in WPBeginner Growth Fund
Here’s a complete list of premium WordPress plugins that we invested in as part of our WPBeginner Growth Fund. Syed Balkhi serves as an advisory board member for these plugin companies.
- MemberPress – The best WordPress membership plugin. Easily create a membership site to sell online courses, paid newsletter, or other premium content. Comes with email marketing integrations, advanced content protection, and more.
- Uncanny Automator – The #1 no-code WordPress automation plugin. Easily connect WordPress to 1000+ other business apps to save time, reduce errors, and improve your workflow. It’s like Zapier for WordPress without the high costs.
- Pretty Links – The most popular link shortener plugin for WordPress. Easily create branded affiliate links for podcasts, YouTube videos, email, and more. Trusted by over 300,000+ websites.
- Formidable Forms – The most advanced WordPress form builder for developers. Great for creating quizzes, calculators, directories, advanced payment forms, and more. Trusted by over 300,000+ websites.
- Wholesale Suite – Easily add wholesale capabilities to WooCommerce. Features include special wholesale pricing, order minimums, custom wholesale order forms, approval systems, and more.
- Advanced Coupons – The most powerful coupons & loyalty plugin for WooCommerce. Add BOGO deals, shipping coupons, URL coupons, schedule coupons, a custom loyalty program, and more.
- Thirsty Affiliates – The best affiliate link cloaking plugin for WordPress. Includes automatic keyword linking, geolocation specific redirects, Amazon API importing, high speed htaccess redirects, and more.
- UncannyOwl – The most powerful eLearning addons for LearnDash. Includes Uncanny Toolkit, learning groups, enrollment codes, continuing education credits, and more.
- Easy Affiliate – All-in-one affiliate program plugin for WordPress. Comes with affiliate dashboard, eCommerce integrations, one-click payouts and more. It’s an alternative to AffiliateWP.
- WP Tasty – collection of plugins for food bloggers including Tasty Recipes which is recipe cards for WordPress, Tasty Roundups which lets you create sleek roundups, and more.
- Nutrifox – Easily create, customize, and embed nutrition labels on your website. The most powerful nutrition label maker for bloggers and website owners.
You may also want to see our expert list of the must have WordPress plugins for business websites.
A lot of beginner readers always want to know what’s the difference between free vs premium plugins. To help answer that question, we have created a comprehensive guide on when is it worth buying a premium WordPress plugin.
You may also want to check out our step by step guide on how to install a WordPress plugin.