Free Business Tools for Small Businesses
Ultimate list of tools to help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys.
At WPBeginner, our goal is to help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys.
That’s why we offer the largest free WordPress tutorials collection on the internet. Along with our tutorials, we have decided to create free online business tools to help you grow your business.
Business Name Generator
Get a brandable business domain name using our smart business name generator artificial intelligence (A.I). Enter words related to your business to search new company name ideas.
WordPress Theme Detector
Want to check which WordPress theme a website is using? Use our free WordPress theme detector tool to find out what WordPress theme your competitor's website is using.
Aside from the tools above, below is a list of other free online business tools that our team has created:
- Website Contact Forms – WPForms Lite makes it easy to create contact forms in WordPress. Trusted by 5 million websites.
- Easy Website Analytics – See how people find and use your website with MonsterInsights Lite. Trusted by 3 million websites.
- All in One SEO Toolkit – Optimize your website for SEO and increase search rankings. Trusted by 3 million websites.
- Landing Pages + WordPress Website Builder – Use SeedProd’s drag & drop builder to create beautiful landing pages and website designs without code. Trusted by 1 million websites.
- Popups and CRO Toolkit – Use OptinMonster’s conversion optimization and lead generation toolkit to turn website visitors into subscribers & customers.
- Easy Digital Downloads – Easily sell digital downloads like eBooks, music, software, and other digital files with our leading eCommerce software.
- Simple Payments – WP Simple Pay makes it easy to accept credit card payments on your website without setting up a shopping cart.
- Viral Giveaways & Contests – Grow your website traffic with our viral giveaways plugin, RafflePress.
- Instagram Photo Feed – Create custom Instagram photo feed and display it in WordPress.
- Custom Facebook Feed – Add your Facebook page and group content on your WordPress site.
- Custom Twitter Feed – Embed your Twitter feeds on your site.
- Custom YouTube Feed – Easily display your YouTube videos and playlists in WordPress.
- Call Now Button – Add a call now button on your site.
- Insert Headers and Footers – Easily embed scripts on your site without writing code.
- Social Proof Widget – Add real-time user activity notifications on your site with TrustPulse.
- Website Push Notifications – Communicate with visitors after they’ve left your website with PushEngage notifications.
- Reliable Email Deliverability – Use our free SMTP service, Sendlayer, to improve your website’s email deliverability.
As we create more free business tools, we will add them on this page.
Want us to create a specific online business tool to help your business? Suggest online tool ideas using our contact form.