At WPBeginner, our goal is to help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys.
That’s why we offer the largest free WordPress tutorials collection on the internet. Along with our tutorials, we have decided to create free online business tools to help you grow your business.
Below are the list of free online business tools that our team has created:
- Free Business Name Generator – Easily get business name ideas.
- WordPress Theme Detector – See which theme a specific WordPress site is using.
- Website Contact Forms – WPForms Lite makes it easy to create contact forms in WordPress.
- Easy Website Analytics – See how people find and use your website with MonsterInsights Lite.
- All in One SEO Toolkit – Optimize your website for SEO and increase search rankings.
- Viral Giveaways & Contests – Grow your website traffic with our viral giveaways plugin, RafflePress.
- Coming Soon Pages – Use SeedProd to create beautiful coming soon and maintenance mode pages for your website.
- Instagram Photo Feed – Create custom Instagram photo feed and display it in WordPress.
- Custom Facebook Feed – Add your Facebook page and group content on your WordPress site.
- Custom Twitter Feed – Embed your Twitter feeds on your site.
- Custom YouTube Feed – Easily display your YouTube videos and playlists in WordPress.
- Call Now Button – Add a call now button on your site.
- Insert Headers and Footers – Easily embed scripts on your site without writing code.
- Social Proof Widget – Add real-time user activity notifications on your site with TrustPulse.
- Website Push Notifications – Communicate with visitors after they’ve left your website with PushEngage notifications.
As we create more free business tools, we will add them on this page.
Want us to create a specific online business tool to help your business? Suggest online tool ideas using our contact form.