If you run a blog, then you know how important it is to have a contact form. At WPBeginner, we have quite a few different type of forms such as (Contact form, make a suggestion form, request a quote form, free setups form, write for us form etc). There are tons of free contact form plugins available for WordPress. The most popular one being Contact Form 7. However, if you value your time and want something much better, then you will definitely consider Gravity Forms. Our founder, most beginner friendly WordPress contact form plugin ( out of 5). It is a full featured contact form plugin that features a drag and drop interface, advanced notification routing, lead capture, conditional logic fields and the ability to create posts from external forms.rated it as the
Below are just a few ways you can use Gravity Forms out of the box:
- You can use it to create simple contact and support forms.
- You can use it to create surveys, polling, and client evaluation.
- You can use it to get guest posts and other user-submitted content.
- You can use it to do lead generation (see our article on how to do lead generation with contact forms). Gravity Forms integrates with Aweber, MailChimp, and Campaign Monitor.
- You can use it for user registration.
- You can use it to collect payments (see our article on how to create a donate form for nonprofit organization using Gravity Forms). Gravity Forms integrates with PayPal Standard and Pro, Authorize.net, and Freshbooks.
We did a comparison of Wufoo vs. Gravity Forms to show which is better.
Gravity Forms is one of the must-have plugins for everyone. Here is a Gravity Forms coupon that will get you 25% off.