Sugar Calendar is the most user-friendly event calendar plugin for WordPress. It makes it easy to create event calendars and manage event activities directly from your website dashboard.
With Sugar Calendar, you can also display your events calendar anywhere on your WordPress website. This will help you promote upcoming events to your visitors and boost attendance.
It comes with a simple interface and straightforward settings, which makes it easy to understand, even for beginners. Plus, it offers powerful addons if you want to extend your calendar functionalities.
Sugar Calendar is the perfect event calendar solution for local businesses, event venues, webinars and livestreams, churches, local governments/municipalities, community organizers, and more.
What Do You Get With Sugar Calendar?
Sugar Calendar is a simple and lightweight plugin, but it’s also packed with powerful features for creating event calendars in WordPress.
Here are the features that make Sugar Calendar the best WordPress event calendar plugin:
- Easy User Interface – The clean dashboard lets you add new calendars, view your events, and edit event posts all from one screen.
- Recurring Events – Create events that automatically recur on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Single and Multi-Day Events – Easily set events to occur on a specific day or over multiple days.
- Start and End Times – Ability to assign start and end times to all of your events.
- Frontend Display & Calendar Widgets – Easily display beautiful calendars on the frontend of your WordPress site.
- Event Categories – Assign categories to events and display category-specific calendars.
- Event Time Zones – Set specific time zones for your events and calendars to display date and time in visitors’ local time zones.
- Event Ticketing Addon – Easily sell tickets to your events through Stripe or WooCommerce.
- User-Submitted Events Addon – Set up event submission forms to allow users to create their own events in your calendar.
- Translation-Ready – Fully localized and ready to translated in 8+ languages.
- Seamless Integrations – Connect Sugar Calendar to Google Calendar, contact form plugins like WPForms, and more.
Sugar Calendar makes it very easy to create an event calendar, add new events, and manage your events from one simple screen.
You can start by creating your first calendar in just a few clicks. Then, you can easily create a new event and add all of the important event details using the familiar WordPress interface.
For example, you can set the event duration, configure the event to recur automatically, add event details, enter a location, and more.
If you create multiple calendars, you can also assign your event to a specific calendar. That way, users will be able to switch between the different calendars to see the types of events they’re interested in.
You can display your event calendar on any page or post of your WordPress site using simple shortcode. There’s also a WordPress widget for displaying your calendars in areas like the sidebar or footer.
Users can click on any event in the calendar to see more information about it, including the time, date, and any other important details.
Ready to create your event calendar? Sugar Calendar makes it easy to get started, and there’s a risk-free 30 day money-back guarantee.