Beginner's Guide for WordPress - Start your WordPress Blog in minutes.
Choosing the Best
WordPress Hosting
How to Easily
Install WordPress
WordPress Plugins

Headway 2.0 – The Most Beginner Friendly WordPress Theme

Last updated on by
Special WordPress Hosting offer for WPBeginner Readers
Headway 2.0 – The Most Beginner Friendly WordPress Theme

Our friends over at Headway Theme has announced the new version 2.0 this morning. We had insights as the theme was being developed, and the new version is truly one of a kind. But let us get back to explaining why Headway is the most beginner friendly WordPress theme. Headway allows you to resize, rearrange, and add elements to your blog theme without editing a single line of code. Literally, it allows you to create new WordPress powered sites in a matter of few minutes. In our opinion, it does not do justice to define this theme in words, so here is the video. Watch it, and you will be convinced as well:

If you have watched the video, you can see whether you are a marketer, a new blogger, or someone just looking to create landing pages, Headway is a great theme. The best part is that it now even works with Multi-Site. Here is a list of new features:

• Quick Start Wizard
  • Styles Manager
  • Column System for Leafs
  • Automatic Upgrades
  • SEO and Speed Optimization
  • WordPress Multi-Site Support

The bottom line with Headway is that you can create your blog designs visually in any imaginable structure with great SEO and site optimization without editing a single line of code. You are in FULL control as a beginner. Knowing Grant and Clay personally, we can vouch that there is a great group of people willing to help you and support you if you have any questions. There is also a great community that is willing to assist as well.

The only thing is that Headway costs $87, but it is worth every single penny. For the special launch, they are offering 30% discount if you use the coupon “woot“. The code is only good until this Friday (October 29th, 2010). Buy it now when it is $60 because you are not only paying for a great product, but life-time support as well.

Buy Headway Now

Editorial Staff at WPBeginner is a team of WordPress experts led by Syed Balkhi. Page maintained by Syed Balkhi.

WPBeginner's Video Icon
Our HD-Quality tutorial videos for WordPress Beginners will teach you how to use WordPress to create and manage your own website in about an hour. Get started now »

1. Justin Germino says:

Looks like a really great theme for beginners or those new to wordpress and want minimal manual tweaking they have to do.

2. Tony says:

I missed out on the 30% off by just one day as I signed up for it on Saturday 30th. I entered WPBeginner as the coupon code & got 20% off though. I got a bit frustrated with it when I was trying to create my theme to begin with but I jumped in head first without checking out any of their how to explanations. Once I worked it out I started to find it quite easy & quick to use. I haven’t finished designing my theme & am still at chop & change things around stage but I like what I’ve got with it so far.

3. Stefan says:

This looks very cool!
    Anyone who knows if it is so good as they say?
    I’m also interested to know if it is language enabled.

4. Connor Crosby says:

That theme they make in the video (with the red gradient) is really ugly.

5. Kadir says:

Does anybody know if this theme is language enabled. Can I translate it into different languages?

• Stefan says:

I did a purchase of this theme yesterday, and what I can see it’s language enabled. In the themes folder you have a language folder with a .po file. I assume you can use it for other languages.

6. Richard says:

The 30% does apply to the developer package. That’s what I bought.

• Albert says:

Hi Richard, Please share your experience with this theme.

I’m going to buy developer package.

7. Ben says:

It is a pretty cool theme but I’m sure if your a beginner at WP your going to want something that is A) easy to use and B) cheap or free. Granted $60 is a good price for the features and functionality they offer but noobs want something free or cheaper.

8. Richard says:

Thanks Syed, I’ve been interested in this theme (and 2.0) for a long time. The generous discount tipped me over. Looking forward to working with it. Keep up the great posts and offers. My thanks to Grant and Clay as well for extending this to you.

9. Jinnat Ul Hasan says:

Just one word to say “Wow”

10. Dustin says:

Does the 30% off apply to the developer package as well?

11. Gifer says: